"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thanks

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I have been helping Sammie heal from surgery.
(To read the full story on Sammie's surgery and see many pictures. Click HERE!)
Thank you for all the prayers for Sammie. Thank you to Neena, My Mom, Bill, and Tammie. I am so grateful for your love, support, and help.
We go back to Atlanta this Thursday, 8-27-09. I pray that we get another flight from Angel Flight. I will post more about my thoughts on the upcoming visit very soon. Thank you again!

2 comments:

Rich said...

Miracle Flights for Kids is also another nice group for kids who need op's or PT...

Anonymous said...

Pray Sammie is doing okay. Beautiful children. God bless them all.
QMM