"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, August 10, 2009

It's working!

I asked for a specific prayer. I asked that this second chance with the FML on the right eye would give Lilah another shot at clearing that eye. In 12 days this is the change I have noticed.
Look closely at her right eye.(the eye on your left)
This picture was taken 13 days ago
This picture was taken this morning.
Do you see the difference?

Guess what matters most...
I SEE IT!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see it, I see it. I see that precious baby and her loving family. So wonderful to see this happening with you. Thank you for sharing.
QMM

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss her lovely face! Oh, and her eye looks clearer in the second photo.
Barbara

Lisa Christine said...

Sorry that I haven't been commenting much the past week....our vacation schedule hasn't quite left me with a ton of extra time :)

So glad that you are seeing improvement!