"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hope for the future

I have been in contact with someone I would like you all to meet. His name is Rich and.... he is legally blind, BUT guess what he does.....
He's a photographer.
When I think about Lilah's future there are many ifs, but when I read about Rich...I am hopeful.
Even though I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Lilah will face many challenges being visually impaired....I have HOPE that Lilah will do GREAT things with the talents God has given her.
PLEASE visit Rich's...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich is a good man! And he takes GREAT photos!

Barbara

Rich said...

... I'm also a 1st Degree Black Belt in JUDO (Over 15 years)... and teach dozens of kids regularly. My glasses and modified equipment let me do what I love - taking photos... But I also love teaching others... And teaching kids that even if your disabled, don't give up you dreams.

Judo is a great sport for visually impaired children. And is a Official Olympic and Paralympic Sport for the blind. :)

See you on the mat Lilah...

Lisa Christine said...

amazing.