"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Waiting....

For Reassurance!
When we were in Atlanta last Thursday Dr. Lee said to watch out for "dancing" of the eyes. I told him that I occasionally see her eyes move awkward while nursing, if she's tired,etc.
I thought I remember him saying that I would notice it ALL the time, but I want to clarify.
I know that this fear is the not what God wants. I know he didn't give Lilah to me for me to worry about every little thing, BUT I am human. I am her Mama. I want the best for her.
So, I am praying. As always!!! But a little bit more right now. I am adding "straight eyes" to my list. I am now praying for:
CLEAR, THIN, STRAIGHT, FULL VISION EYES!!
Sometimes I feel as if Lilah gets past one hurdle and another one is waiting right behind...or I guess in front...of her. Sometimes I pray so much for her eyes, her vision, her sight, her future,etc. (I am going to add peace to my prayers.)
I will NOT stop praying. The Lord is working so many miracles in Lilah. HE is working so many miracles through her, too.
Lord,
Please keep me calm and at peace. Please give me your peace and patience until I hear from DR. Lee. Please arm me with your knowledge to ask the appropriate questions to help identify what I am seeing in her eyes. Lord, I ask that you keep Lilah's eyes straight. I ask for continued clearing of her corneas. I ask that you please give Lilah full use of both of her eyes without any surgical means. I ask that you keep our home free from negativity. I ask for your strength, compassion, grace, mercy, understanding, but above all I ask for complete healing. Thank you for hearing my prayer and those prayers of SO many. I am SO grateful for my family, for my children, for Lilah. Thank you!

1 comment:

LiveN4Him said...

Lord, I pray and agree with Katie and have full faith in you God. You "can move the mountains!", I believe with Katie and with all of my heart that you are going to restore Baby Lilah's eyes. I believe that because of Katie's faith in You! You will give her the desires of her heart, your promises say so in your Word. Thank you God for Katie. Please continue to bless her and give her all of Your Strength. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.