"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hold on tight


Lilah Bird,
I love the way you hold my hand tighter each day. I love the way you try to focus on my face. I love that you are happy all day long.(Ok...most of the day) I love that you trust me completely. I love that your eyes are blue like your Daddy's. I love that you sing when you hear my voice. I love that you are unique. I love that you are my angel from heaven. I love that I feel closer to God when you are in my arms. I love that I look at you and see pieces of heaven. I love that in five short months I have fallen more in love with you each day. I love that you are you. I thank the Lord for you every minute of my day. I wouldn't want any other baby.I love you so, very, very much!
Mommy

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

Someday she will read this :)