"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

The job of being a Mom.....
The Career of being a Mom.....
The CHOICE to be a MOM
The chance to get to be a Mom...
The desire to be a Mom....
The joys of being a MOM!...
The sacrifice of being a Mom...
The pain of being a Mom....
The heartache of being a Mom...
The BLESSING of being a Mom!
On Mother's Day, I thank God for each of one of my miracles.
Today, as ALL days, I am eternally GRATEFUL!
I am proud to be a MOMMY!!!
I LOVE MY CHILDREN!
I thank the Lord for this AMAZING opportunity!!!

2 comments:

MSB said...

Well said... I thanked Him this morning for entrusting me to care for His children!

Kristen said...

Perfectly written!!

Happy Mother's Day!