"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, May 14, 2009

SUPPORT...continued

I asked and thank GOD I am finding support. These two women (Lisa and Kristen) are helping me find my way on this journey. I thank the Lord for them. Please click on their names to learn more about them and their beautiful, PERFECT daughters. Today Kristen wrote my feelings exactly!!!!


THANK YOU LISA AND KRISTEN!

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Kristen is one of my dearest friends. I am so glad that you have had a chance to connect with her. I agree that her story will inspire anyone that hears (or reads) it!

Kristen said...

A network of friends that hear and understand are so valuable. I was happy to first learn that you were in contact with Lisa. Just as she said I am one of her dearest friends, she is to me too. Lisa's beautiful perspective are so renewing and helpful to an everyday's worry.

I enjoy reading your perspectives and often remember the one where you said God did not give you Lilah so you would worry all the time. Our situations certainly build trust and faith in our gracious Lord. I think it's beautiful the way He has made it possible for us to all help each other in life's journeys.

God bless you Katie!