"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Answers...

To my questions!
Tonight Scott, Dr. Lee's assistant, called back and helped to calm my fears.
I asked Scott if it was "OK" to see some "dancing" in her eyes; or if it was a cause for an immediate concern. He said that he told Dr. Lee our concerns when I called and Dr. Lee didn't seem to be overly concerned. Scott said that some "dancing" was "OK."
Scott said we should be concerned if we see Lilah's eyes "dancing" and moving more than usual. An occasional, intermittent movement is OK. I have to make sure her eyes are not constantly wandering.
So, I am going to pray for PEACE. I will be keeping an "eye" on her eyes, but ULTIMATELY I have to give it to God and Trust HIM fully.
My prayer from last post is....not changing.....just happening more frequently!

No comments: