"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, May 29, 2009

Video to come...

When the camera cooperates!!!

I have two cameras. One big one that takes AWESOME pictures...with some work.( I am learning.) AND my older, MUCH smaller camera that has a video option. Well....I tried several times to take a video of Lilah smiling and laughing, but the smaller camera refused to work.

SO, if I can get it to work...I promise to post a video of my baby girl laughing and blowing raspberries!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I hope, hope, hope you can get it to work! I would love to see Lilah in motion!

Lisa Christine said...

Something to look forward to!

David said...

your See's goes out today. sorry it's being a little slow getting there, but so worth the wait!