"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Look at her GO!

As soon as my little Lilah bug decided to walk...there is nothing that can stop her. She is determined, enjoys it, and is so full of laughter and JOY when she moves independently.

Here she is this morning as I dropped her off at Therapy.( Yes, that is Lilah's gorgeous face on the wall to your left. Thanks to the incredible Christine Hall for donating those images to Backus and for choosing us for your vision)
And here she is after 3 hours of back to back therapies: Happy, confident, great posture, and rocking her petty skirt from Mic Mac's Bows( Thanks Michele)
After therapy we met Daddy for lunch ( older three were at my good friend Rachel's house so I could go to the doctor)
Lilah decided she did NOT want to sit down while she ate. So, in true "typical" toddler form...
She had to stand on the booth instead of sit. Boy, I MUST admit how much I LOVE watching her rebellious self. These "typical" moments bring me SUCH happiness!!
...and this was from last night. Watch Alex do everything to keep her walking.

Don't you just LOVE this?!

God ROCKS!!

No comments: