"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I love my GaGa

Saturday we went to my Mom's house to see my aunts that were visiting. While we were there, my Mom and Lilah had their own little playtime together.

My Mom, aka GaGa, has really worked hard at trying to learn to push Lilah and not "baby" her. This is not easy for her, but she really is trying to help Lilah realize her potential. My Mom played dress-up with Lilah and then they decided to go outside to slide and swing.

My Mom doesn't check this website often, but I sure hope she decides to, so she can see these images.
Look closer at Lilah's determined face..







The above image makes me realize I need to get Lilah to learn to hold on and sit up as she slides down.

Yes, that is Lilah on a BIG girl swing...loving EVERY minute!

Lilah sure does LOVE her GaGa!
I believe the feeling is mutual!

Mom,
Thank you for all of your help with the kids. Especially learning to help with Lilah's needs. I know that I can be demanding at times. I know that I can be emotional, temperamental, and sentimental. I appreciate you trying to help. I appreciate you trying hard to help me push Lilah. I love you. More than you will EVER know.
Katie

No comments: