"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Real

I could have my hair fixed....but I don't
I could have had make-up on...but I don't
I could be a little more pretentious...but I'm not
What I am is me.
I am a wife.
I am a Mother.
I am a friend.
I love to love....and be loved.
Each day I strive to see God's beauty in life.
I don't look at this picture and think, "Wow, I look great."
I look at this picture and see me....the real me.....
in love with my child!



5 comments:

BoomerSooner said...

Love the new posts....who has time for make-up right...we have got babies to raise!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, thanks for stopping by my blog. I so love to hear from Moms. HH and I have cared for and raised 6 wonderful blessed children. Your children are so beautiful. When our children were growing up and at home we have the normal childhood episodes of this and that. We had such good insurance with HH's company. I would thank God that they were all so healthy. Things were not so healthy as they grew into teenagers and young women, etc. 2 our beautiful daughters are bipolar and getting them through that and on stable ground has been hell on earth. Trials and tribulations come to everyone no matter where or who you are. Only the grace of God can get us through. Thanks for sharing your beautiful gifts with us. Come again. Blessings
QMM

Lisa Christine said...

Make-up? what's that? (lol)

for summer I am going with a minimalistic look. So much more practical when dealing with motherhood!

Kristen said...

It's true beauty when one finds the natural beauty in their self. I like your thoughts in this post. Perfectly written.

David said...

nice picture, reminds me of some pics of lisa with elisabeth!