"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fear and Doubt

I know what happens to me each time we head to Atlanta...
Worry.
I know what happens to me the days leading up...
Stress.
I know what I can do about it...
Pray.
I know I am human...
SCARED!
I know I have immense fear of the unknown...
GIVE IT TO GOD!
Today I ask for help. I need the Lord's comfort. A million and 1 things to do....and I am overwhelmed by emotions.
I have already cried twice today and it isn't 9 am yet. I am fearful. I am scared. I worry.
Do Alex, Sammie, and Eli feel as if we love Lilah more because we have to do more for her each day? Each month?
I am drowning. I am in NEED. I need the Lord to comfort me. I cannot do this without HIM.
Please pray for strength for me. Please pray for the Lord to give me peace. As much as I try...I cannot do this without HIS help.
Hebrews 4:16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear your pain and I know God hears your prayer. I will add to that my prayer. Sometimes the wait to do what has to be done is worse than what happens when we get there. You know all of us out here are in union with your appeal to Him. Hang on. I truly do not believe those other children feel that way. They know each child has different needs and you are there for them. Gather them all in your arms and share your concerns with them about Lilah,if you feel they will understand.
QMM

kathy said...

First and for most I wish I could give you a hug. I know the stress, fear, worry, anguish, scared feelings that you have. When my daughter was born with Peter's, we traveled from FL to NY once a month for the first year of her life. Now that my Addie is 3, i can tell you that it does get easier. Whatever God has planned for Lilah and your family you will find peace in it. I am praying for you and your family. With much love and understanding.
Kathy