"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Priceless

Thanks to my friend Brandi calling and requesting....
ANGEL FLIGHT will be flying Aaron, Lilah, and I this Thursday for her appointment.
All I know so far is that the pilot is a volunteer. This is his plane.He will wait at the airport for us while we go to her appointment. My cousin, Mandy, will pick us up at the airport and take us to and from the visit.
Let me tell you how excited we are!!!!
Do you remember my post about the Burden?
I have been SO, VERY, VERY BOLD with my prayers. The Lord already knows what is in my heart. He knows what I need. He wants me to humbly come to HIM with all my fears, doubts, questions, and requests. I have been BOLDER than I have ever been since Lilah's birth. I have given everything to HIM. And do you know what I am finding more and MORE....God REALLY answers prayers!!! HE DOES!!
What a HUGE blessing this is.

Round trip air time...2 hours MAX.

Appointment time...average 1 hour

Total time away from our children, including drop off, drive to airport,etc....4 hours.

Not having to drive to Atlanta, be away from our kids for 11 hours, and spend tons of money...

PRICELESS!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Katie, that is just breathtaking to hear! God is saying, "I'm right here!"

Lisa Christine said...

You are definately being watched over :)