"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Clarity

The following pictures I have posted for encouragement for...
myself.
Recently many people have told me how great Lilah looks, how she is tracking well, how she really "sees" more.
Each day that I hold Lilah in my arms I thank the Lord for her. She has given me a greater faith in God. She has given me more hope and more love. She is my gift. She reminds me daily of how great our God truly is.


Lilah at birth
Lilah at 2 months old


Lilah at 7 months old

Thank you God for Lilah.
Thank you God for her vision.
Thank you God for
Miracles!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

She does look incredible. She looks so much healthier and brighter now.

Cayman's first months she did not look well. When the Neurosurgeon placed Cayman's shunt to drain the fluid off her brain, there was so much of it, it created a lot of pressure that suddenly was being relieved by the shunt. The fluid started draining so quickly in a short amount of time Cayman's head drastically decompressed making her skull take on a very odd shape. If you look back on my blog around april 2008 there's pictures of it.

It's incredible how God gives their little bodies the ability to heal and restore!

Kristen said...

Oh and by the way,

thanks for your comment on my birthday blog! I am so touched by your words and friendship! Thank you!