"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eating

A couple of months ago I tried to put Lilah in the highchair to feed her cereal.
She hated it.
After reading Barbara's post on feeding, I knew I needed to try again.
Lilah is doing great!
And Barbara was right...
Lilah loves to be with us at the table.
I am learning, by a trial and error method, of how to feed my visually impaired child.
Lilah has done very well this past week in the highchair.
Her new favorite food to self-feed....french bread!!





Red place mat for contrast playing with the tin pan for light.


mmmm...bread!





2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Barbara is a wise woman :)

Anonymous said...

You and Lisa are too sweet!

Outstanding! (That's my response to the post.)

Barbara