"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Therapy, Therapy, Therapy

I have been patching Lilah's left eye, in order to strengthen the muscles of her right and prevent muscle surgery, as best I can. I have worked really hard at trying to get her to use the right eye. I was getting disheartened by some of the results I was seeing, so I decided to try the videos my friend, Jennifer F, is loaning me.


Lilah watching Praise Baby. (Similar to Baby Einstein, but with awesome worship music!)

All of the kids like the video


Take a close look at these two pictures
Do you see how GOOD this right eye looks?

It is clearing...does she have vision in it?

What kind?



She is such a happy baby....who is teething!
Lilah has goes back to see her new PT tomorrow. Our new regime:
  • PT 2x/week
  • VT 1x/week
  • Patching 2 hrs/day...4, 30 minute sessions
  • FML(steroid to clear cornea) drops... 1 drop in right eye 2x/day
  • Trusopt (glaucoma prevention) drops 1 drop each eye 2x/day

By the way...I LOVE Lilah's new PT. She works her hard, but she sees potential in Lilah.

Praying for results for Lilah. She is working So hard!

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

oh Katie! She looks wonderful! She most definitely looks like she is seeing the TV!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photo of all 4 of them together!

Smiling at the hope in your last two posts.
Barbara