"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, September 4, 2009

Progress, not perfection

Each day I watch Lilah make small changes. No one else may notice....But I do!
Sitting stronger
Yesterday was her first time in a shopping cart where she held herself up with her "trunk" muscles for 40 minutes. She lost her balance twice, but that is a HUGE improvement for her.
She is becoming more comfortable with the world around her. At the park she sat on a blanket and happily played with her cup, toy, and glasses. The sun was blaring, but she did GREAT!

Snuggling in her Daddy's arms.
Lilah is very much a MOMMY'S GIRL....but as Daddy says, "She's still my little girl!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are gonna love that little girl into one heck of a fine person. That is what I see happening.

David said...

great black and white photos!

Lisa Christine said...

I know what you mean. With my first two girls I took for granted all the normal things that they could do (like sitting in a shopping cart), but now I realize how HUGE those things are :)

Great job Lilah!