"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, September 18, 2009

Ick

For the past several days I have had no voice. All four kids are on breathing treatments twice a day. I am going to attempt a nap while 2 are at school and 2 are napping. Praying for the rest I so desperately need! Will post when I have more energy...um rewind that. I will post again later, if I wait until I have energy I may never post again.hehehe :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I feel your pain! There is a lot of sickness going around it seems. I'm praying you get the rest you need, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your whole family
QMM

Anonymous said...

Boo! So sorry y'all are under the weather!

I stopped by to give you this url - another mommy with a child with vision impairment. Different from Lilah, but showing some neat stuff.
http://kinnickandcarver.blogspot.com/2009/09/september-17th-2009.html

Sending hugs, Barbara

BoomerSooner said...

Ugh! I hate when the babies are sick...I'm all 'PLEASE DEAR GOD TAKE THE SICKNESS AWAY' we are also sick right now...with the flu...prayers the Ick goes away pronto for both of us!