"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A trip to the Zoo

A few days ago we took the kids on a very spontaneous trip to the Jacksonville Zoo.

Here are a few of the images I captured from our trip:

many of you know my love for the Big Cats. Too bad they don't have my FAVORITE: tigers.
We got a chance to feed the giraffes

Lilah was very interested in the goats that decided to lay down "in" their food bowls
Check out her studying them
Animals are God's natural art. The way they move, walk, fly, swim, act, their colors...

When I go somewhere....anywhere....I try to be present about thew world God created
and I am SO blessed to be able to have been given a gift(no matter how small it may be) to see HIS creation and have (somewhat of) an "eye" to capture what He made.

We fed the birds. Eli was the luckiest. Two birds at once!

I love Sammie's face here....
And this is a CLASSIC! The girls are posing for the picture and Eli is So mad that I am taking pictures....again. Sometimes it must stink to have a Mom as a photographer. Maybe someday he will appreciate it. Maybe.
and a great one of my beautiful daughters.
Thank you, God, for my blessings.

Each one of them!

No comments: