"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Promise

I will always be there to hold your hand and guide you to where you need to go. I will never let go. NEVER.
Sometimes I will push you harder than you want to be pushed. But, know this my sweet Lilah, the more I push, the farther you go.
And the farther you go, the more I will cry... Tears of joy because you have found your path.



But, you must remember that no matter the path you are on or were given. My hand will always be there to help you, lift you up, guide you, help you stand tall...and walk on your own two feet.
I am your Mama Bear. And I love you with every fiber of my being. I am utterly grateful for each minute I spend with you. I am grateful for the hard lessons and the beautiful "tulips" in Holland.


Thank you for teaching me what life is really about. Perspective is a beautiful thing. Thank you for giving me the perspective I needed so desperately.

I love you SO much!

1 comment:

Logger said...

Lilah....Poppa's hands are right behind Momma's. You will never fall, and I will make sure that there are no monsters under the bed. bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz