"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, January 23, 2012

Facebook...

Many of you have tried to contact me and are concerned why....
I have deleted my Facebook account.

I will miss sharing and giving help to those who really need it, but there are things that have made me have to close it.

I hope that you will email if you need me and I promise to do my VERY best to update this website as I can.

Our family could use your prayers right now.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Praying for all of you Katie. Please let me know if you need anything- email or call me. I'm not much help during the week at this point, but I'm here on the weekends and will be on leave soon.

Charity Harchar said...

I was thinking about you today and was looking for you on there! I will miss reading your post.. Call me or email me anytime! Lots of prayers for you! (((hugs)))

My So-Called Life said...

I think anyone that even knew a snippet of what was going on with you would understand why you deleted your account. Facebook can suck the life out of you and allow for so much negative to creep in. I sincerely hope things look up for you and the fam very soon.

Nikki Izzard said...

Love the new video of Lilah! I pray that you and your family are doing well! Miss you on FB but I understand.

MichelleS said...

I will definitely miss seeing you on facebook, but have been keeping you and your family in my prayers. I would love to get together with you and the kids sometime. Please keep in touch!!