"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lilah HOPE walking and talking

Watch this. Did you see it?

Did you see what I see in her?
Perserverance, Determination, never-give-up mentality...

SHE encourages me to NEVER give up...on anything...anything or anyone.

If God can use her to get to me and change me to a runner...a runner who fights hard when her legs want to stop, when her brain tells her it hurts, when her mind has convinced her that she cannot go on, but her heart says , "GO! Philippians 4:13"

THEN...
Jesus can use her to get YOU to do something you are scared of to....

Keep loving, keep trying, keep on being the hands and feet of Jesus.

ALWAYS!

2 comments:

Michele said...

LOVE this! Bailey and I just sat and watched ALL of the videos!! She has come SO far - you 2 are such inspirations to everyone. I am blessed and humbled to call you my friend! Love you all SO much!!!

MichelleS said...

Wow!! Look at her go!! She is absolutely Awesome!!