"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sick...AGAIN!

I haven't blogged in a while because Lilah has been SICK!

The tubes are letting all this nasty fluid out and it is draining in her lungs.

As you can tell from the videos...she is wheezing so, very much.

I have done breathing treatments on her every 15 minutes for DAYS!

Take a listen...(press pause on the music on your right to hear)but be sure to pay attention to how she is responding to items and more of her environment. She is moving out of sitting more and amazes me daily!

She's still happy.

Yesterday, I took Lilah back tot he ENT and he gave Lilah some more meds.

Her regime now is...

  • Augmentin
  • Atarax
  • Motrin
  • Pulmicort-breathing treatment
  • Albuterol-breathing treatment
  • Singulair
  • Ciprodex-ear drops
  • Lotemax
  • Truspot
  • Axid

Well....I never finished my nursing degree...guess I know why...I am one at home!

On a side note...the van died...again... but as Aaron and I were pushing the van off the road Lilah smiled at me through the tinted window. Now THAT is GREAT news! More vision...more sight...more miracles!

Like I say ALL the time....who cares about the car...Lilah's getting more sight each day!

I WILL remain ever trusting, hopeful, and JOYFUL for the miracles the Lord is giving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful attitude.
QMM

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo CUTE! And moving so well, too! She understands well, too - even 'conk yer head'. tehe.

Hope she gets well soon!
Barbara

BoomerSooner said...

Go Lilah get that blue boat!!! AWESOME! I love your accent by the way! I am sure you hate hearing that, but every time you post a video I love hearin' it! I sometimes even play it twice just to hear it...is that wierd???? :) Lilah, get better soon girlfriend! YOU ARE DOING GREAT! I hope one day you and Maddy can meet up :)