"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Miracle is ONE!

Taken 11/25/08

Taken 11/25/09

What a year it has been. Today my emotions are all over the board. Today as I look back at the past year, I am overwhelmed at each moment. The birth, the news, the shock, the grief, the pain, the endless tears, the countless times on my knees in fervent prayer, the anointings, the new friends I have made, the road I have walked, the joy, the happiness, the fight and determination of Lilah, her strength, her courage...HER!



If I had the chance to change it, would I? NO WAY. Not for ALL the money in the world. I wear the pain, the grief, the sadness, and each tear as a badge of honor. Would I change Lilah? No. Would I wish that she was born different? No. Do I wish she could see more, better, etc? In part, yes, but to be honest...I know that God isn't done with her yet. I will not stop believing that He has great plans for her and HE will heal her. He already is. He has given her more than we could have EVER hoped for. She sees my face and smiles. I never thought that would happen, nor did I expect it. I am grateful for everything she is and everything she does. I do not care how long it takes her to crawl, stand, walk, run, jump, climb,etc. She WILL do those things. On her own time. She WILL do MORE than we ever dreamed she would do. She will change the world. She already has. God is guiding her. God is strengthening her. God is, and HAS, changed me so I could help her. So I could help my all of my children.

Today....

I am VERY grateful!

Thank you, Lord, for the birth of Delilah Hope Sharp!

Happy First Birthday Lilah!

I Love you with every fiber of my being.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sweet pictures...what a difference a year makes....You guys made it through this year with God's grace. Happy 1st bday Lilah!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Miss Lilah and a big hoorah for you and your entire family. Your story of loving and caring for your family is an inspiration. Happy Thanksgiving and I am grateful I knew of you all also.
QMM

David said...

happy birthday!

Lisa Christine said...

A year of miracles, that's for sure!

Happy Birthday Lilah! I was thinking about you :)

Lisa said...

I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILAH! I love love love the cake pictures!