"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Operation Tubes

Lilah is the best baby...ever.
I know ALL parents say that of their children, but she is so patient... it is crazy!
We put Lilah in the car at 6:45am to head to drop the kids off and go to Memorial Hospital.
Lilah didn't cry at all, and she hadn't been nursed or had anything to drink since 12:30... over six hours earlier.
She played happily in the car.
and she snuggled, giggled, and played in the pre-op room

Then she took a long nap after to get the anesthesia drugs out of her system.



THEN....



the REAL fun began.



Lilah was in such a GREAT mood that I decided to do a photo shoot for her First Birthday Party Invitations.



She was a TOTAL ham!!!!



This is a preview...and is going on my website!


Isn't she DARLING?
I have taken a VERY large leap of faith and taken my LOVE and passion of photographing to try to earn some money to help make our ends meet.
Gratefully...I am loving it, meeting some wonderful people, helping my family, and telling Lilah's story ALL along the way.
God gave Lilah to me for a reason. Lilah has strengthened my faith, my confidence, my ability to talk openly and honestly about the Lord and HIS amazing power, and she has helped me find myself again and do things I would've never had the courage to do before.





5 comments:

Kristen said...

Isn't it beautiful the way our little girls have brought more joy and delight to our lives than we could ever imagine? Life is so wonderful.

That is an adorable Diva picture of Lilah!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and you are such a brave woman. I believe she is gonna get better now.
QMM

Anonymous said...

Your talent in photography shows!

Lilah is a beautiful subject!

So the surgery went well?

Barbara

Lisa Christine said...

Sounds like everything went well!
And her party picture is just the cutest! I wish we lived closer so that Elisabeth could come to her party! What great little friends they would make :)

Katie said...

Do you know I just realized I didn't say how Great she did? Boy, the life of a Mommy of 4...my brain is fried!
She did fabulous!