"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, November 16, 2009

CHANGE

After much prayer... AND some NASTY comments left...I have made the family blog private. I am sorry to those who read both of the blogs daily. I am sorry for those who want to stay in the know about our family. Please know that I use my blogs as a means to inspire, tell the truth, and vent my own emotions. If you have been a loyal reader, and positive commenter, then please send me an email and I will invite you to the Sharp Family blog. I knew that Christians were persecuted in other countries, but to have it happen here in the USA has made me even more determined to tell the truth about Christ on Lilah's blog. I am grateful for the MIRACLE of Lilah and the awesome power, love, grace, mercy, and peace of our Heavenly Father.

4 comments:

MSB said...

send me one!

Kara said...

Katie, I am sorry you had to do that (make it private/protected). It is sooo unfortunate! People are un-believable.

Neena said...

Katie, can I have a pass to the blog? I promise to be nice!

Teri D said...

I don't usually read the comments people leave, but I am so very sorry you have to make your blog private. You little angel is so beautiful and blessed to have such faithful family, she is proof that God is still in the business of working miracles.