"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You've come a LONG way baby!!!

I am AMAZED!!!!
I am with Lilah ALL the time. I do not notice the change in her eyes like other people.
I have been getting comments about how great her eyes are looking. I wanted to show you
HOW FAR SHE HAS COME
The 2 pictures below were taken 3 months apart.

Taken 1/18/09


Taken 4/17/09
I cannot begin to tell you how this feels. I cannot begin to tell of how GRATEFUL I am that God has heard my prayers. My Faith has been tested, been shaken, but has really grown so much. I am in awe of how great our God is. I KNOW that he is not done with Lilah. I have the strongest FAITH that she will be healed.




THURSDAY April 30th We take Lilah back to see Dr. Lee. This visit will be the FIRST visit where I have NOT been scared. I TRUST that she will get a "WOW" from him. I am at so much peace! I serve a GREAT GOD!!!!
I know that if I ask and if I TRUST in HIM to do all things, HE WILL, because HE CAN!
I pray that Lilah will not only have vision. I pray that Lilah will see colors, shapes, depth, height....THE WORLD.
Lilah was given to me to help me grow and to help me lead others. I have been through the valley, but my Savior was with me the entire time. My baby WILL see. I KNOW IT!
YOUR prayers and YOUR faith in our LORD have helped to create this miracle.
A REAL MIRACLE!

2 comments:

laurie b said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a safe trip! Laurie

Lisa Christine said...

I love the difference in her eyes....and her cheeks too! So cute! They exploded in chubiness during the past 3 months! Oh how I wish I could give those cheeks a smooch! :)