"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awesome Anonymous Gift

THANK YOU!!!

Tonight at my amazing church I was given a gift. This is not a normal gift. For the over-stressed, over-tired, over-worried, over-giving Mommy of four.....This is a blessing!!!!

Someone passed this gift to one person who passed it to me. So secretive. (I love it)

Let me tell you what this gift entails......
  • massage
  • facial
  • manicure
  • pedicure
  • scrub
  • lunch....alone in quiet....without begging my kids to eat their food

5 HOURS AT A SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who did this? Who knew that I needed someone to pamper me? Who knew that I give everything I have to my family? (I was given money for my birthday to buy a new outfit.... I bought groceries instead.) The person who thought this much of me just knew that I would spend money on my family. I would never do something for myself...unless I was made to.

I cannot wait to go to the spa!

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

MSB said...

You deserve it!