"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"I can't believe this..."

"This is UNBELIEVABLE!!
Every time I see you, she has gotten better and better."
Lilah has continued to improve and her eyes are getting stronger each day. Dr. Lee said that her left eye has continued to clear even more and is "near perfect." He said her sight may not be normal, but she will get vision from the left eye. Lilah's right eye still has some peripheral cloudiness, but is definitely clearer. He is not sure whether he will do surgery on her right eye. He said that sometimes surgery is not the right answer.
Her pressures were great!!(11,14)
He wants me to stop the FML drops, and only continue with the Trusopt(pressure)drops. Scott, Dr. Lee's assistant, walked us out and said, "He wants to see you in 6-8 weeks. That means she's getting better because he's giving you more time in between visits."
Dr. Lee said, "You don't know how lucky you are" to have not had the transplant surgery. He told us that we bypassed many times of anesthesia and many transplants.
"I am SO happy for you guys!"
Dr. W. Barry Lee

Today the Lord answered more of our prayers. More of YOUR prayers!!! What an AMAZING, Great GOD we serve.

Thank you! Thank YOU! Thank you!!! YOUR prayers and faith in our Lord are the reason this miracle is occurring.

FOREVER.....I will be eternally grateful to the Lord above ....and all of you!


5 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome news Sharp family!!!! We are so happy for you.

Lisa Christine said...

I am so happy! What a blessing :)And I think that it's wonderful that you have a doctor that doesn't jump into surgery immediately. He sounds like the perfect doctor for Lilah :)

Lana said...

Katie, I have chills and tears is my eyes! I am so happy for your whole family, especially Lilah! God is so good and desrves SO much praise - so I will join you - thank You, Lord!

MamaBass said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!! Keep it up Lilah!!!!! :)

Poppa said...

I read this at work, and with the music in the background, I couldn't read the words. God is truly great and he has blessed this gorgeous little girl and her Mommy and Daddy. I am so proud of these parents, and to think one of them is my daughter. I need a bigger shirt. Can't wait for Sunday, so I can let my congregation in on the continuing good news.

Poppa