"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gifts from friends

From Amy A.
Amy made this beautiful quilt blanket for Lilah. There is so much detail to it. (I actually have so many pictures of it.) She knew we are Ga Bulldog fans. She used the red to help improve Lilah's vision. She put great thought and time into each piece. She used "paws" in the stitching. I LOVE this quilt. I will never part with it!



From Alyson Harris

My friend Alyson Harris, from my MOPS group, made me these awesome earrings. As you can see from the photo, I do not take them off. I have worn them so much that they are in need of polishing. (Alyson is actually a GREAT artist who does paintings and such too. Google her and see her work if you are interested!!)


****I have not gotten ANY thank you notes out since Lilah's birth.(VERY unlike me!) People have been so amazing with all that they have done for us. I cannot begin to thank everyone enough. I sure hope that everyone knows that I am so grateful!*********

No comments: