"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, April 13, 2009

New "bling"

On Tuesday Lilah became one of the girls.
I have been waiting.... Waiting in case she had to have surgery. Waiting in case she had to have specific tests done. Waiting.....for what reason I don't know.
THE WAIT IS OVER.
Lilah had her ears pierced last week.
Yes, she cried. BUT, this was symbolic in many ways:
If Lilah hadn't been born with a disability I would've pierced them ASAP
My other girls have their ears pierced
I didn't want Lilah to feel left out or different
Lilah will not have transplant surgery on her left eye
Lilah deserves for me...and everyone else.... to treat her as normal as possible
Oh yeah, and her straps are decorated with Georgia Bulldog "G" flare.