"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Surgery Soon...

Instead of paranoia...I have peace.
Instead of worrying like a crazy person...I have TRUST!
The Lord will watch over Lilah...as HE always does!
Lilah will be having surgery to have tubes placed in her ears...
Nov.4th.

Lilah is finishing another antibiotic for her 5th double ear infection.
Lilah is very hesitant to move on all fours. She gets scared when we stand her.
Lilah has problems with her vestibular system. Click HERE to read about the problems with balance and how the ears, vision, and such can affect this system.
THIS could be one of the main reasons Lilah doesn't want to go anywhere. She has 2 strikes against her...1, she's visually impaired, and 2, she has frequent, recurring double ear infections.
I will do ANYTHING for Lilah...for ALL of my children. If this will help her...LET'S DO IT!
I have faith in Dr. Oliver.(He is awesome!) But most importantly...I TRUST God!

PSALM 31:14 But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God!"

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

Isn't it wonderful that we live in a time of such medical advancements? How wonderful that there are solutions to the problems that our children face.

Take care :)