"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, October 26, 2009

No Comparison

Sometimes I just have to say...WHO CARES!
  • Who cares that Lilah doesn't crawl yet?
  • Who cares that Lilah isn't talking up a storm?
  • Who cares that Lilah isn't standing?
  • Who cares that the child that was born on the same day as Lilah is walking?
  • Who cares that Lilah is different?
  • Who cares that sometimes this world can be REALLY mean?
  • Who cares that Lilah looks a little different?
  • Who cares?

You know why I say "who cares?" Because I don't care and Christ doesn't care. All I see is a perfect child.

I love Lilah. Aaron loves Lilah. Alex, Sammie, and Eli love Lilah. God Loves Lilah.

THAT is ALL that matters!!

No comments: