"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In AWE of her!

Each day she gets stronger.

Each day she is better than the day before.

Each day I love her more and more.

God gave me the BEST gift when HE placed her with me.

Yesterday at PT Lilah was on all fours...for more than a minute!

She held a standing position (with weight bearing in her feet and her hands propped.)




Lilah looked me in the eyes and pushed with ALL of her might as this Mama praised her and encouraged her as she held each position longer and longer.
She didn't cry...not once.
She listened to me as I told her how awesome she is...how proud of her I am..and she looked me in the eye..and kept on.
Laura, her PT, said..."THAT was really hard work for her."
THIS Mama...is praising the Lord for Lilah and all she CAN do! I love her SO much!
GO LILAH GO!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alleluia, Amen.
QMM

BoomerSooner said...

GO LILAH GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Lisa Christine said...

I see that she is progressing by leaps and bounds! Happy news indeed!

nikki said...

Here eyes are looking so good!! God is great!

David said...

go lilah!

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing here, too!

Barbara