"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Praise Baby

Another idea came to mind...
A friend of mine is letting me borrow her Praise Baby videos for Lilah.
I am not sure what all she can see of them, but my idea was a two-fold therapy.
First:
Put on the video that has bright colors, shapes, and GREAT worship music
Next:
Instead of laying Lilah on the floor, I placed her in her Bumbo on the coffee table.(My hand was on her the entire time...except to get these two pictures.)
What happened next:
All four kids watched the entire 30 minutes

(Ignore Eli's hiney...potty training...he's a little messier...new one to me!)


4 comments:

BoomerSooner said...

I love all four of those sweet babies watching the video. Lilah is so blessed to have three siblings. It will be so good for her! They will take care of eachother.

David said...

i love that 'au naturel' look of the child at right. Awesome!

Lisa Christine said...

I just noticed how your older 3 all have different hair colors. A brunette, a blonde, and a strawberry blonde.

Jill S. said...

Katie,

What a great idea...I am going to try to find those videos for Matthew