"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An idea came to mind

Today as I was working with Lilah...
doing the activities her PT suggested...
an idea popped in my head
What if I put the Boppy like the PT said, then put this toy around it, maybe I could get Lilah to
touch, feel, hear, and....
See!



She LOVED it!
So much....

BUT

It was a lot of work for her body and her senses.




Then I decided to use the Bumbo




Which she liked better because she didn't have to work her abs as much





So, I am no PT
I am just a Mommy
willing to try ANYTHING to help my baby learn
We will see if these ideas, along with those of the PT, will help Lilah improve






4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, I never thought about putting the boppy around the waist in that position. I'm curious how that will work out for Cayman. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the idea! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job, Katie! Once you have started thinking like that, you will not be able to stop, hehe. All the better for Lilah! Both positions you show can benefit babies.
Nice work! Barbara

Jill S. said...

Looks like she is loving sitting up and looking at her cute toy! Good job!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh such cuteness.

I love your creativity here!