"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Armor of God


And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying... Ephesians 6:18
Early tomorrow morning we are driving to Atlanta for Lilah's appointment with Dr. Lee. This time, we are bringing the kids with us. We will make this a family event, and take them to the Georgia Aquarium after.
I come in need of prayer. As the verse states above, I will pray for all of my requests. This request may be bold, but the Lord can perform miracles if we believe in HIM.
Lord,
Thank you for my gift. Thank you for Lilah. I look at her and am overwhelmed with emotion. I am so grateful, so amazed, and at the same time I am so full of worry. I know you know the fear in my heart. I know that you know the questions I have. I know that you know I am in need of you. I am asking you, oh merciful Father, for complete restored vision for Lilah. I know that you are the ultimate healer. I know that you perform miracles. Please continue to clear Lilah's corneas. Please keep glaucoma from her eyes. Please keep her eyes straight. Please thin her corneas. Lord, I am asking for you to erase all the cloudiness from her eyes. I am asking for Lilah to continue to work for you by showing the medical community her miracle. Please Lord, please do not allow Lilah to be in darkness. Please do not let her go blind. I am asking for each part of Lilah's eyes to be working and in tact. I am asking that Lilah be able to see not only light and shadows. I am asking that Lilah be able to see colors, shapes, textures. I pray Father, for Lilah to be able to see all the wonders you created in this world so she can tell people of the world yet to come. I ask that you keep our family safe as we travel to and from Atlanta tomorrow. I am asking for you to bless us with a smooth, enjoyable experience. I love you Lord and I am so grateful for the many blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family.
In your name I pray.
Amen.
Thank you for praying for Lilah!
The update from this visit may be a little delayed. I will post the results of her visit as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

My computer is still broken, so I have had limited opportunities to be on the internet. So I'm just now getting caught up on your blog. I will pray for God's hand to be upon Lilah and things work out exactly to His plans. God bless you all!

Lisa Christine said...

I hope all went well on your visit to the doctor :)

Anonymous said...

Reading your post is praying your prayer, too.

Amen.

Barbara