"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just a WALKING!

On the way in to church tonight Lilah CRIED and screamed and yelled as she made her FIRST walk into the building. It was one of the hardest 15 minutes of my life. When she made it to the counter at SCC I picked her up, praised her and told her she did it...with tears streaming down my face. I felt horrible.
Should I have pushed her? Was I a bad Mother for making her walk all that way? These thoughts went through my head the entire time at church.
When we made it into service, I was so full of emotion I just wept with the music...
" You make, all things, work together for my good"
And during communion I ave it all to HIM. I told Him how hard this was. I told Him my guilt, pain, shame, remorse, FEARS, and I begged HIM to help me to trust Him.


Then, after worship.... my prayers...were answered....WATCH THIS:


PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!

4 comments:

alyson harris said...

What a HUGE blessing you have shared with us all!!! Thank you so much for posting this Katie! What a precious little miracle!

Kristen said...

That's so great!!!

Betty Ospina said...

So proud of you Lilah Bird!!

Logger said...

Someone better tell Aunt Allison to get in training. Won't be long before the Bird, the Mama Bear, and CJ's Mom will run the Marathon in Boston. BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Did anyone tell Lilah that she couldn't walk that far.....NO....GOOD and even better for her. NO or can't, hmmmmmmmm. You were right Kates, 10 tissues was not enough.