"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July 2011

Our FUN in pictures!

We will start with the little beauty herself..
Grandma(Aaron's Mom, Geri) and Lilah watching Daddy and Uncle Mike blow "stuff" up!
My sister, Laurie, and her husband, Mike.
Laurie and Sammie
My Mom and Bill
The BEAUTIFUL patriotic bows my friend, Michele, made. (If you are on Facebook fan her at MicMacs Bows! Custom Bows)
Grandma and Lilah blowing bubbles
GaGa(my Mom) having fun with the bubbles she brought for the kids.
The kids having bubble races..
One of my favorite images from the day : )
Sammie and her sparkler..
And here are the pictures I took of the fireworks that Aaron and Mike shot off...



Hope everyone had a VERY safe and happy 4th of July. We sure did!

No comments: