"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, June 13, 2011

Look how GREAT she is doing...

7 days ago I decided toput Lilah in the "little" pool and see what she could do "alone." I say that word with the understanding that I was right there to jump in that 1.5 foot water and get her if need be. In 7 days she went from a bob of a stand to now trying to walk in the water with her feet. I do believe a miracle is happening right in front of our eyes...and YES, I am documenting the ENTIRE thing. Oh, and on this video you will see the smiling faces of the older three as well. ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Lilah loves swimming! That was fun to see. She is doing marvelous!