"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, February 13, 2011

What I needed...

I needed to be changed.
I needed to learn.
I needed to know that God was with me.
I needed to be loved.
I needed to learn to fight.
I needed to grow.
I needed to find my voice.
I needed to shine His light that was hiding in me.
I needed to love like HE loves.
I needed to be humbled.
I needed to be transformed.
I needed to feel pain.
I needed to feel JOY.
I needed to see HIS face.
I needed to understand that there is more than this life.
I needed to understand true HAPPINESS.
I needed to understand the depth of LOVE that God has for me, and YOU.
and God needed me to know...

So, He gave me Lilah.

My Mom sent me a card with a quote from Helen Keller:

"Life is either an adventure or it is nothing."

Thank you, God, for the adventure!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your pictures and that Lilah of yours are beautiful, as are you!