"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, February 25, 2011

SURPRISE!! We're going to...



So, off we go....

The kids are running the kids races tomorrow. Even Lilah. She will be walking with her walker in the 100m run. Think about that....
How inspiring will it be for her to know she did that? But even better than that...
for all the Mamas watching her cross that line to know that if Lilah can do it, then yes...they too can run 13.1 miles...and so can I.

Princesss Half Marathon...Team HOPE... Three of my friends and I will have on black tanks with HOPE monogrammed in HOT PINK on the front, tiaras, and tutus. I run for Lilah. I run because she is NOT alone in this fight. I am with her. 10 months ago I wasn't a runner. Today, I am. What an accomplishment for the two of us...for all of us. So, here we go...Disney...RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Inspiring! Hope you have a wonderful time. Go Lila and go mama!!