"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, November 12, 2010

My family

I could not begin to thank God enough for the blessings in my life.

An amazing husband who LOVES me and my children unconditionally. I LOVE you, Aaron. Thank God for you. Thank God for our marriage, our children, and eternity together.
The JOY and wonder of being a MOTHER...

The Greatest gift!

My beautiful mini-me that has the biggest servant heart.
She will make you giggle!


The drama queen who can turn it on and off in an instant. This little one has a heart of gold and keeps me on my toes!



My handsome man. He is his father in every way...playful, funny, mischievous, has a HUGE heart...but thank God he got his Mama's rhythm!




The miracle!
What she has done for this family...what she has done for so many...what she will continue to do in this life
I will NEVER take them for granted.
Thank you, Lord, for my family!






2 comments:

Aaron Sharp said...

Simply amazing!

The Tuten Family said...

Briana was ooohing and ahhhing at the beautiful pics of your babies. Than she said "oooh... that's my new song!" Thanks for sharing... you truely make a difference, Katie!