"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, December 28, 2009

A page turner!

You never know where God will take you on your journey.
When Lilah was placed in my arms 13 months ago I would have NEVER thought I would be as strong, as trusting, and as confident in the Lord and HIS plan as I am today.
Recently, the Lord has revealed so much to me.
  • I was able to help another Mom whose daughter has Peters Anomaly.
  • We started some great new Christmas traditions putting God first(reading the Bible to the kids Christmas Eve about Christ's birth, the kids woke up Christmas morning to the kitchen decorated for a surprise party for Jesus....gorilla bread for the cake, and we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus)
  • and I was asked if Lilah's story could be in a book.

My answer....

"Lilah is here for God's glory. Please share her story."

My friend, Deena, is writing a book about miracles.

Lilah has a part in the book...I read the rough draft already.

Got chill bumps???

I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed with a wonderful family. Lilah is her own person along with the rest. They all are miracles. Her story makes your whole family a miracle. The other children will have learned from the experience in ways they will probably not realize until adulthood. Can't wait for the book. Happy New Year to you all.
QMM

Lisa Christine said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to read the book too! You'll have to let us know when and where it's available :)

Kristen said...

Aw, that is so neat!! Please share what book and when it's available. I would to read it.

BoomerSooner said...

I wanna read that book too!