"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, December 18, 2009

SEVEN!

Seven years ago today I became a Mother. So much changed that day. My world, my life, me...it all!
After 18 hours of labor, 3 and a half hours pushing, 3 and a half weeks early...
Alexandria Grace Sharp was born at 12:18pm on 12/18/02.
(not planned. After 3.5hrs pushing and a vacuum assist I didn't care about time)
Alex is my mini-me!
I could NOT ask for a better daughter.
  • kind
  • loving
  • helpful
  • teachable
  • obedient
  • thoughtful
  • compassionate
  • prayerful
  • organized
  • specific
  • a tad picky, but a GREAT thing!
  • honor roll student
  • accelerated reader(school award)
  • hysterical
  • exciting
  • loves
  • needs
  • gives
  • serves

Happy 7th Birthday to the woman who has made me a better person.

I LOVE YOU ALEX!!!!

So....
I don't want to leave Lilah out...this IS her blog and all...
MRI results soon....
waiting on Dr. Moretz to call!

Gorgeous Gal with her touch light!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is a beautiful picture of your precious Alex. Happy Birthday to her and to your seven years of motherhood. What a treasure!

Lilah is adorable peering into her lightbox.

Lisa Christine said...

Born at 12:18 on 12/18? Now that is awesome.

Happy Birthday!