"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, May 1, 2011

WOW! HAPPY TEARS!

About a month ago I received an email from a local photographer. She is not JUST a photographer. She is a legend here in Savannah. Her work speaks for itself!!


Christine Hall sent me an email asking where Lilah went to therapy. She was doing a project for Backus and wanted to take pictures of Lilah. I was BEYOND speechless and immediately said, "YES!"


Christine is not just talented. She is kind, funny, friendly, and SO down-to-earth. I felt like I had reconnected with a long lost best friend when I met her. She, as a person, is truly AMAZING!

We met on a Friday afternoon. Alex and Sammie were at school, so Eli, Lilah and I got to play with Christine. Not only did she capture AMAZING images of Lilah, but she captured the spirit of Eli, and the IMMENSE love I have for Lilah.

Please click HERE to see why I am now crying and in LOVE with Christine!

Hoping we can get together with her for some family portraits SOON!

Thank you, from the BOTTOM of my heart, to the INCREDIBLE Christine Hall!(click in her name to visit her website and see her work)

2 comments:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Lilah,
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter and an inspiration.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com
I was born with a rare life threatening disease.

Logger said...

Kates, what a great picture, a Mama Bear and her cub. Absolutely gorgeous. Bzzzzzzzzzzzz