"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comments...

I have had to re-activate the "word verification" due to spam comments. Not what I want to do, but I must keep the hackers and the spammers where they need to be...away from me.


Last year I got some nasty comments that really shook me as a person, Mother, wife, friend, etc.
I changed the "title" of my comment section to Generous Words of Hope to help people understand that a positive word goes a LONG way. I have done several studies and am learning that what others say about me does NOT define who I am...and the truth about me and my heart.


I started this blog to keep others updated on Lilah, release my feelings, find other people and parents out there like me. I have vowed to be honest, and open, allowing my transparency to shine so that God could use me, and Lilah, to reach others out there. This journey can be very, VERY lonely sometimes. As the body of Christ we are the hands, feet, voice, and spirit of HIM. I need to know that I am not alone in this battle. I need to be able to do battle against the evil one and see Christ in it all... even in the midst of very painful moments. I will continue to be truthful no matter what.

I am grateful for the encouragement, support, LOVE, PRAYERS, and positivity.


I love reading your comments and knowing that I am not alone.

Thank you all and sorry for the inconvenience of the word verification.

1 comment:

laurie b said...

You aren't alone, Katie! It's really, really tough when we go through trials. When my "stinking thinking / the devil" tries to mess with me I MUST use some tools. As you know, my all time favorite is, "In the name of Jesus, devil get away from me". Another one is, "Father, please direct my thinking especially having it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest, or self-seeking motives". I am always hear for you, you know that. REACH OUT when you're able. Always remember how much GOD LOVES YOU & I do too! Laurie