"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Miracles can happen.....

if you JUST believe!





Do you remember her eyes 30 months ago when she was born?

Do you remember how white they were?

Do you remember that I pleaded, begged, and questioned God?

Do you remember that I could not understand WHY?

Do you remember that I poured out my faith on this blog for all to see?

Do you remember me asking for prayers DAILY?

Do you want to see how FAR her eyes have come without surgery?

Do you want to see a living miracle?



These pictures are from this morning 5-28-11.

I chose not to edit them. I wanted you to see what I see. Raw.



This is Lilah's right eye. The "worse" of the two. The eye we were told she would probably lose.



Not only has patching her eye helped with the "turning" of it. The patching has helped her brain remember it is there and not "shut it off."


Do you see the DARK pupil?

Do you see that the "white" cloudy area is almost non-existent?
Lilah functions with this patch on for 5 hours a day. I have done many "tests" at home to see what I think she can see out of her right eye alone. And let me tell you. She can reach for cheerios, goldfish and more. WITH her patch on. Even though her depth perception is way off due to the two different eye conditions, Lilah is still a -ALMOST-walking, attempting to talk, miracle.



If you didn't believe in miracles before...


Maybe you do now!



PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!

3 comments:

page905 said...

Praise Jesus for He indeed remains faithful and will continue to work not only in your life but in Lilahs as well ...............In His word He tells us to not doubt but have faith........Matthew 21:21-22 NLT

Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”

Suzi said...

This made me cry this morning. Amazing!

Logger said...

That bumblebee is flying farther and faster every day....do not tell him he can't