"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What is she thinking?

I love watching Lilah.
I look at her and wonder what she sees, feels, processes, etc.
There are many moments when I find myself asking the same question...
"What is she thinking?"
I am on a mission to help Lilah in every way possible.
I want to learn all I can about her. I want to understand how she processes everything.
For example: Lilah LOVES to scratch. I have so many thoughts..."When she scratches a certain texture is it because she likes the sound? The feel of it? Does it give her a sensory response? Is she learning something through this? or is she just scratching?"
I am determined...DETERMINED...to help her.
To the end of the earth..that's where I will go to find a way to help!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

If our kids could talk, one can only imagine what they would say. :)